Our fast growing business is currently looking for dedicated and outgoing professionals to join our team.
As a car rental agent, your work would generally include, but not limited to:
• Providing a high level customer service to every customer;
• Making reservations and explaining the terms of rental agreements;
• Inspecting rental vehicles prior to each contract for possible damages;
• Inspecting rental vehicles after each contract for possible damages;
• Providing ongoing service and sales support;
• Answering phone calls, sending shuttle to the airport terminals, answering common questing and etc.
Skills, interests and qualities
To be a car rental agent, you must have:
• A driver's license;
• Excellent customer care and communication skills;
• A basic understanding of cars;
• Must be very reliable and dependable;
• The ability to deal with complaints in a professional manner;
• Good organizational and time management skills;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Administrative and IT skills;
• Basic math and credit card handling skills;
• The ability to work under pressure;
• **Training will be provided to the right candidate;
In return we offer:
• Above average hourly compensation;
• Commissions and extra bonuses;
• Friendly and cohesive staff;
• Complementary lunches;
• Driver's License (Required).
Work Location: One location.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Salary: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour.
• Employee discount.
• 10 hour shift;
• 12 hour shift;
• 4 hour shift;
• 8 hour shift;
• Evening shift;
• Monday to Friday;
• Weekend availability.
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay;
• Commission pay.
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Newark, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
• Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
• Day Shift (Preferred);
• Night Shift (Preferred).